Saturday, August 6, 2011

Bass Museum


The Bass Museum has an event the first Friday of every month, turning its boring, stuffy interior, into a pretty legit lounge atmosphere. For $8, you gain admittance and even more importantly, access to the free bar! The patio is opened up with a DJ, mood lighting, and a very laid back crowd. Last night featured a new instillation overwhelmed with color. My camera (Old Faithful) has finally died on me so I'm sporting a point and shoot at the moment. So many missed photo opportunities. :( 


Boyfriends denim shirt, Banana Republic shirt, BCBG skirt, Zara snake skin shoes. 

  I love this horse bracelet more than life itself. It was previously my mothers... 
perhaps still is. :)


Andrea and I.
Perfection.
Miss Ninette
My man slave, Javier.
moody.



Ninette outside the Museum.