Friday, June 24, 2011

Conversing at Cracker Barrel

I walked into Cracker Barrel this morning and was immediately greeted by warm, friendly faces. When I arrived at the hostess stand, the host asked me if I had ever been there before. I smiled and nodded yes. He proceeded to grab a few menus and was about to lead us to our table when he asked, "What's with the gypsy look?".
"I don't know." I replied. "Maybe I'm acting out a forgotten passion."
He laughed and asked me to read his fortune.
I said, "I would, but I left my crystal ball in the car."
He responded with, "Well I bet I could tell you your fortune."
Intrigued, I asked what it was.
"You are going to eat here, we'll give you a bill, and you'll leave with less money then y
ou came with."
I laughed. "You must be a little rusty because I AM going to eat here, but I plan on passing the bill off to someone else." He apologized, "I'm sorry. My ball has been acting up lately..." There was a long pause when he realized he had made a testicle joke. Embarrassed, he quickly lead us to
our table. I followed behind him snickering at the thought that his comment would be the best thing about breakfast.

Kate Spade bag, Jeffrey Cambell shoes, Shake Shack glasses,
Pac Sun printed shirt, American Eagle shorts, thift scarf